Dr. Mirci and Dr. Dan provide dental crowns to restore teeth which have sustained damage and to improve teeth which are less-than-perfect. Crowns are custom-designed to fit over the visible portion of your tooth and restore your smile, oral health and oral function. To learn more about the benefits of dental crowns in Salt Lake City, Utah, and schedule your consultation with one of our dentists, call Mirci Dental today at 801-486-1155.
Dental crowns, also known as dental caps, are a multi-purpose restoration. Crowns may be recommended in a variety of situations, including:
- To protect a tooth following root canal therapy
- To cap and complete a dental implant
- To anchor a dental bridge
- To improve the appearance of a misshapen tooth
- To strengthen a tooth that is fractured or otherwise weakened
- To support a large filling
- To enhance the appearance of your teeth and smile
Dental crowns typically take two appointments to complete. During the first appointment our dentists will clean and prepare your tooth to receive the crown, and then they take an impression that will be used in creating your restoration. A temporary crown may be placed between the first and second appointment. At the second appointment, our dentists will check to ensure that the crown fits properly and bond it in pace.
Give us a call today to schedule your consultation and find out if a dental crown is right for your smile!