Dr. Mirci and Dr. Reynolds use cone beam imaging to more closely examine and visualize your teeth and supporting structures. These high-quality images aid in treatment planning so that we can provide you with more precise and effective care that meets your needs.
Cone beam 3D imaging technology gives us a three-dimensional reconstruction of your entire orofacial structure, including your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. This gives our dentists and team a more comprehensive view of your mouth and supporting structures than what regular digital X-rays are able to provide. We can then use the captured images for a number of purposes, including:
- Planning and performing dental implant placements
- Evaluating the jaws and face
- Diagnosing tooth decay and other dental problems
- Diagnosing endodontic problems, and planning and performing root canal treatments
- Analyzing dental and facial trauma
- Evaluating the need for orthodontic treatment, and planning and following the progress of that treatment
- Visualizing abnormal teeth
- Assessing a TMJ disorder
We invite you to call Mirci Dental at 801-486-1155 to learn more about cone beam imaging in Salt Lake City, Utah, and schedule a consultation with our experienced dentists. We are committed to providing you with the highest possible quality of dental care.